In order to achieve its primary goal the Athletic Booster Club needs the support of parents and friends of the Pioneer High School.
This comes in the form of joining the Booster Club and getting personally involved in the activities sponsored by the Club.
Why Should I Join
- A healthy athletic program and adult involvement are elements that contribute greatly to a positive atmosphere at a high school.
- If your son or daughter is an athlete at Pioneer, his or her sports receives funds from the Booster Club and deserves your support.
- Membership fees account for approx 1/3 of the funds raised by the Booster Club.
- Receive free admission to all regular season home football, volleyball, basketball and wrestling events. (Playoffs excluded)
- Your membership & support does make a difference.
Funding Goals for 2017-2018: $80,000
Individual Team Budgets: $30,000
Senior Scholarships: $5,000
Annual Special Projects: $45,000
Where your money goes
2016-17 $20,000 went directly to Special Projects.
Special Projects are funded in addition to the individual team budgets.
Past projects include.
- Pace Clocks
- Golf Cars
- New Gym Floor
- Football Tackling Pads
- Wrestling Sanitize Machine
- Track Timing System
- Starter System for Swimming
- Banners for Fields
- New Water Polo Caps
- Athletic Trainer- Year Round
- New Volleyball Nets & Pads
- Sports Banners for Fields
- Furniture & Supplies for Training Room
- Water Polo Caps
- Baseball Equipment
- New Team Uniforms on a rotation basis